Monday 5 August 2013

Dear CurlyFries...


Dear Harry,
hey haz!
It's that time of the month again...
HA! No I'm not talking about my period thank you very much. I meant it's time for me to write a letter to you! Yey! Party!
Anywhoo.
Bet ya thought I was gonna say anywhore right? Na. I'm not the swearing type.
To be honest I don't see the point in swearing. Can't you get your point across without having to be a potty mouth? Like, I get that your expressive and passionate on your opinion but come on. But it's not like I hate on people who swear, it's just not me so I don't swear.
Anyway so!!
I've watched BEST SONG EVER! (Well oviously who hasn't?) It is literally still on replay on my phone. Like I love it!
And can I just say how ADORABLE Marcel is? He is sooo adorable and dorky at the same time but he's not a geek. He is now dubbed ADORKABLE! 
If he was a legit person I think he was the guy in school who everyone liked to tease but not seriously hurt. That's probably because noone ha the hert to seriously hurt him because he was just too nice and too innocent that anyone who dared to would be drowned in oceans of guilt! Yep. He'd be the dork that all the ht girls would coo over saying he was the most adorable thing.
That's who Marcel would be. 
Did you know that not even a week after the video was released, People were already writing fanfics about Marcel? Yup. Our fandom for you. There was this one fanfic where you were Marcel by Day but Harry by night. Again, the directioner fandom everyone!
So last month I told you guys about what I'd do if I had a chance to spend a whole day with you. This month it's my pet peve about what people see you as. Okay, personally, it might be the same for other directioners but personally, it absolutely irks me when people call you the 'leader' of One Direction. I mean, I love you. No doubt at all about that. But just because your adorably sexy and have an amazingly heaven like voice does not make you the leader of a boyband. You are part of what makes One Direction. Without you it won't be One Direction. It just won't be the same. But that doesn't mean that it's all about you. And trust me it ain't your fault but it just completely irks me that this is the way peoples brains work. It's one of those things that annoy me to death! I love you Harry. I really do. And i feel for you whenever people ignore the other boys cause of you. I cannot imagine what it'd be like to see my four best mates get ignored because of something out of my control. But aye, it's life. And it bloody sucks balls too.
Anyway. 
I don't know if this letter is longer or shorter or the same as the last one because I'm writing this on my phone. So um yeah. If it is shorter than I'm sordy but it's been abso hectic at school. It's literally exams/tests every second week. I'm lucky I found time today to talk to you. Anyway, bye for now!
Remember, I love you! And also, CONGRATS ON THE BSE MUSIC VIDEO BEING THE BEST MUSIC VIDEO EVER! And oh GOD!
I just completely remembered that it was your 3 years anniversary as One Direction! Wow. 
I remember when you were on those stairs with that childish look complete with dinples and the bouncy curly hair... Now you're on your second world tour,have a quiff goin on with te bandanas and fedoras that give me and the whole fandom a heart stroke everytime we see it, have half the world female population dying to get you in their pants and still living your dreams. Wow. It's one of those moments where I am so proud to call myself a directioner. So bloody proud. :'D
I actually really have to go now though! So yep!
Lots and lots and buckets full of love,
EmEm
xx

P.S Where do you get your bandanas from?

No comments:

Post a Comment