Sunday 11 August 2013

Dear ZaynBear,

Dear Zayn
Yeah the last letter for the day!
But before I continue on my happy note I just want to say sorry for not sending you a letter last week I was really busy with exams and one test and all this other subject mumbo-jumbo things....
But other than that I want to say congratulations on the third year anniversary and also on breaking the Vevo record! As I said the other boys I am really really really really proud of calling myself a Directioner!
So the one thing that I'd love to talk to you about is the fact that you forgot your Twitter password and having to go on LouBums account to say thank you! To be honest, i thought that was really cute and so adorkable I started laughin my a** off no joke! You are so adorable sometimes that I find it hard we ever called you the bad boy in the band.
So moving on to a more serious topic. Well not really serious but..
So last week I told you guys about what I would do if I had the oppurtunity to spend a whole day with you! This week it's my pet peeve about what people say/think when the topic is you. 
For you it's just straight out the racism. It completely annoys me when, this usually happens after they call the whole band faggots, people start calling you a terrorist and crap like that and I definitely hate when people insult you or the band but I definitely draw the line at racism. If you are going to say one racist thing about anything or anyone, you're done. I'll be as cold as ice to you and the only time I'd talk to you is probably to insult you. If you say a racist thing about my boys, the GURL! We have got a serious problem. 
No ory has the right to degrade anybody about who they are because of where they were born or what cour their skin is. They have exactly the same features as you and all their organs work properly. They are another human being who gets hurt and you have no right to downgrade them be a use of their nationality. No right at all.
On that note. I say au revoir ZaynieBear! It is very late for me and I must now go! :D
GoodNight And Love you!
Lots and Lots and  Buckets Full Of Love,
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment