Sunday 11 August 2013

Dear LiLiBoo

Dear Liam,
Hey Liam!
So. Um. Yeahh.
I'm sorry about my messed up schedule this week. I have been so busy at school with 2 exams, 1 test, Subject Selection for next year and all that. I AM SO SORRY!
I really am. But on a happier note I want to congratulate you on your three years together as One Direction and on the Vevo record! I mean I know we did that but congratulations on getting it in your name! 
So it's been a bit quiet on your side of te band. I havent really heard anything worth talking about in my letter but I guess I want to also say congrats on the finishing of the American Leg of the tour!
You guys make me so proud to call myself a directioner! Wow! And I am sooo excited about where your going next! AUSTRALIA HERE COMES LILIBOO! Yep you're where I am soon! And guess what? YOU'RE HERE ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Partyyy!
October 28th you are here in Melbourne! I wish I could say I was coming to see you but... I'd be lying. I am soo bummed and guttered that I don't get to see you on my birthday! Omg. I wish I could just walk in there like a sexy beast and be all: 'Move peasants its mah birthday!' But we all know that aint goin to happen anytime soon!
So the thing for this round of letters is my Pet Peeve of what people do when the topic is you. 
For you Li, it's not really a pet peeve it's more of an inside joke! When peoplego all:
'Awww! Liams such a puppy!' I just scoff and be like:
'Girl please gtfo! You aint seen nothing yet!' And I say that because they obviously haven't seen punk liam! And can I just say: (I'm not scared to fangirl because you're probably notgoing to read this!) OHMYGOD MY OVARIES DEAR POTATOES! You look freaking smoking as punk liam and I just it was just.. It was perf okay? Yes I did just say perf.
Fangirl Mode Deactivated!
So that's all I have to say for this letter! Bye for now LiLiBoo!
Lots and Lots and Buckets Full Of Love,
EmEm
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment