Sunday 11 August 2013

Dear Superman...

Dear Boobear,
Okay! I APOLOGISE OKAY! I APOLOGISE! I didnt mean to I swear! I plead not guilty your honor! But honestly though today was a really busy week, and yes I did just pull a Nialler on you but yeah... It was a really busy week this week I had like two exams one test and a few other things to do. But I am still going to try to write all of your letters in one night so yeah bowed down peasant.
Ha! Just kidding you cant bow down to anyone. You are the King okay? Kigs don't do bowing down. I just want to say congratulations on the Vevo record and the 3rd anniversary together! I am really proud to call myself a directioner in these moments because you guys are just... you guys are amazing!
So to move on to a more morbid note: 
The Mirror.
#fuckyouthemirror
#gochokeonadick
#areyoustupid
#thingsmorepopularthanthemirror
Are all of the top #'s that were going around when the article was released and yes we did trend at least 2 of them worldwide.
Okay here are my thoughts on it.
The Mirror had no right to publish that article about you and your mom because that is your private life and not theirs they need to learn boundaries. I mean I know that us Directioners arent really any better but we would never imply that your mom was a whore. We are all a family together and when we say that we also mean your family. We would stick up for anybody who was getting hurt in anyway possible. But honestly, the mirror had gone over the boundaries. The thing that surprised me the most was probably when they said your mom and the guy was purposely rubbing it in Elaines face? 
I mean it's not Jay's fault that directioners just managed to get photos everywhere I mean there is this space-age thing called the Internet? If Elaine didn't want to see those photos then she shouldve just stayed away from the Internet!
Stupid people.
Anyway, what are we to do? They're idiots and they are such big idiots that we cant chane anything about it.
So to end on a happy note the thingfor this round of Letters is my pet peeve when it comes to what people think of you. 
Straight out it is when people take the whole carrots thing to a whole new level like I mentioned before, I think it was the last letter, you didn't really say you like carrots you said you like girls who ate carrots therefore I do not get why people send you carrots. I think it was just a big misunderstanding.
Yeah that's my only pet peece I just wish people would stop with the carrots! :D
So yep! That all really! Sorry if it's short Lou but I'm on my phone so I can't check if it's shorter or longer than my last letter to you. Also I don't think I have a lot of time because of the other letters I need to write. :$
So Ciao For Now!
Lots and Lots and Buckets Full Of Love,
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment