Friday 12 July 2013

Dear DJMalik...

Dear Zainie,
Sup bro!
Hehehe yes, that is really how I will greet if you were bro's.
Anyway so are you really that vain? 0.0 (Blunt much? Meh, Love me or leave me right?)
Hehehe just kidding! (I got you there didn't I? :D:D)
But seriously I think it's like another one of those things that the fandom has exaggerated. EVer since Louis told us that 'Zain is vain' it's been 'Vain Zain' ever since. I mean, there are fan fictions that have you buying a whole cupboard full of hair products or you killing someone (not literally, I mean like getting furious at someone) because they stole your mirror and my favourite one, that you sleep with your mirror next to you. Hahahahaha!  Yeah it's almost always a side story in a fan fiction, Zayn loves his hair!
But I don't think you're that vain. I mean everyone wants to look their best right? Nothing wrong with that but I don't think you sleep with a mirror beside you. :D
So if we were to talk to each other for real, I would honestly not talk about hair products, or how you style your hair, or how the pressure is, or how much you love your fans.... I actually wanna talk about you and Perrie. <3<3
ZERRIE 5-EVER!
Yes I am a Zerrie girl. In fact if I could be anybody related to One Direction, apart from Nialls girl, I would want to be Zerrie's child. (That's not creepy at all now isn't it?) YOu guys are probably the hottest/sexiest couple out. You guys just... fit. It makes sense that y'all are together. Plus, there's no drama from Zerrie. It's all just chill. Which is chill. So while we're (I'm) on the subject of Perrie... Recently the fandom was given a bit of a shock when you got a tattoo of a drawn Perrie. :O Now keep reading because I'm not saying how stupid it was or how you're not going to be together forever...
Honestly, I thought it was a cute gesture! I thought it was romantic and adorable. But, I'm not sure if it was a wise decision. Like, I know it's your choice and if you thought it was a good idea then that's fine! You do what you want. :) All I'm saying is that if it was me, I wouldn't have gotten her on my arm. If it was me. But it wasn't and it was all you and as long as you're happy with it then fine. Everyone should just chill out. It's not them who got a tattoo is it? And it's not up to them what you do with your body. It's your body and yours alone.
But other than that I thought it was super adorable and super romantic! Did she like it? I would have :D
Okay, moving on....
Did I mention how much I love your accent? No? Well I really love your accent! Especially how when you're introducing yourself you're just like:
'Hi, meh names Zain.'
It makes my knees go as soft as jelly. Literally. You should introduce yourself more often. Not that there'd be any use to it... More than half the world knows who you are. :D
If I had an oppurtunity to spend a time period with you....
I would probably spend a whole day with you and the rest of the boys (apart from Niall, if you read his letter you'd know why) in the arcade and watch you lose to yours truly... Ha! Just kidding! :D or am I? Or.... I would spend half a day with you just chilling out, we could go to the beach, watch movies, eat, watch more movies, take a walk.... And the other half of the day with Perrie chilling out aswell! That would truly be a kick ass day!
I don't know why but I feel like you'd be an awesome guy best friend... I don't know if it's all the fanfiction I'm reading about you being the best guy that gives out the best advice or if it's just instinct or whatever, but I reckon you'd be an awesome guy best friend. MY guy best friend. :D
Okay that's al I've got right now. My Epicness Levels are drained from being Epic all day. :D
Bye for now! Love you tons!
Lots and Lots of Love,
EmEm
xx

P.S
If you do have a lot of hair products, which would you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment