Thursday 11 July 2013

Dear Leprechaun...

Thursday 11th of July 2013
Dear Nialler,
Congrats!
For what you may ask?
FOr helping me finish off 1 or more items in my Life Bucket List! Thank you and I appreciate your effort.
Okay so... I'm not really sure if you and the other boys will be reading each others letters but then again, what are the chances of you reading this alone?
ANyway, so this is so NOT fair to the other boys but you are what normal people call, 'favourite'. 
I put the marks around favourite because that's not the word I would use. I actually don't have a word to use because it's just a tiny bit complicated. :)
You're not my favourite. I don't have a favourite. I love you boys equally. But. But. But. But. (Okay, I think that's enough butts. ;D)
You are the person that gets me to smile faster compared to the other boys. You're the first boy I look for in a group photo. (Only by a millisecond though, I couldn't possibly not look at you boys for more than a second.) You're the one who I seem to be spending more than the usual amount of tweets on on twitter. You aren't my favourite.
But you're the one I fell in love with first. (With the other boys coming in next very closely. I'm talking nano seconds here. :]) << That looks weird. Note to self, never put a smiley face at the ends of brackets....
Anyway sooo yeah, I have just given you an insight to how fangirls work, but just an insight. You've got no idea how crazy are brains are and how weird the way they work is.
ANyway... So.
WHat would I say if I met you? A lotta things.
Nandos? I love it.
(BTW your Coles AD just played on TV. I've only got 8 chances :[ )<<< Urgh I did it again...
Dyou even like Nandos as much as the fandom says? I mean I know you like it a lot but are you lie fully obsessed? Probably not. I mean there are words and stuff coming around saying that if the XFactor thing didn't work out, your dream was to work in Nandos.... 0.0 Yeah maybe not? But I don't mind. I loved Nandos even wayyy before you guys came into my life.
But I don't just have a passion for Nandos... I have a passion for Food in general. See? I even gave it a capital letter.
Speaking of food, that's another rumour that I think may have been exaggerated just a tiny bit too much.  Honestly you should read the stuff the fandom writes about you and your food. There was a fanfic where Harry and Louis threw all your socks and snapbacks into a crowd and you got angry but the moment that your girlfriend from the fanfic gave you a packet of crisps, you calmed down immediately. XD Okay, it was kind of funny but I don't think anybody would be that calm if all their snapbacks and docks were thrown out.
(The Coles AD came on again... Geez you guys are everywhere! :D)
Me? I love every kinds of food. Sweet, sour, bitter, savoury, cold, hot and even spicy. Sadly, I'm still not at that stage of spiciness where I can eat a bite of Peri Peri chicken without needing a whole bottle of ice cold water. But hey, I'm working on it! :)
So about that Bucket List, YOu actually just completed one of it. Not one or more. If you wanted to you could also complete another two or three. One of which is letting me hear your laugh. 
Yeah yeah, I know I can hear it in your interviews and concerts and meet and greets and even before the last chorus of 'She's Not Afraid"but I want need to hear it in person. I feel like it's the only way to really know what it sounds like. I mean, I'm not being snobby or know-it-all or anything but you never know what something really sounds like unless you hear it in person. What with auto tune and garage band and all that chiz.
Another thing that you could help me with is getting a Horan Hug. Yes there is such a thing. People (Directioners) claim that you're hug is 'heavenly and out of this world' but I can't really say much because I haven't had one. (Bro, I haven't even met you in person... -.-)
ANyway enough about my BUcket List and me and more about you.
You.
Niall James Horan. (I swear I'm not a creep almost half the world knows your full name, intentionally or unintentionally.)
In my opinion, in my eyes, in my honest judgement.... I think that you are one of the most charming, handsome, cute, kind, adorable, talented person that I've ever known. At least from what information I've gathered. (Oh gawd, that didn't sound creepy at all know...)
I can't really say I'm right because I don't know what happens behind the camera or behind the stage. I could be completely wrong, which I hope I'm not, but then again I could be spot on. WHo knows? (<< Hehe... That's my fanfic title.)
So again I don't know if you're going to be reading the other boys letter but if you don't...
I've been telling them about what I would love to do with them if we had the chance and so far I've suggested that we go to the arcade. As Best Friends. But with you?
I would actually love to just spend a whole week with you. Half of which you can be Niall Horan from One Direction and the other half you can be Niall Horan form Ireland. :) We don't even have to do much. WE could just stay in and watch movies and completely stuff ourselves with food or we could go all out and go to a different country for the each day. Honestly I'd prefer the staying in watching movies to the different country option. :D But whatever we decide to do I just want there to be a clear separation from the two different Nialls. WHich is how I see it.
Niall Horan from One Direction.
Niall Horan from Mullingar.
Anyway, if I had an opportunity to be with you it would be that.
Okay so I think that I've been writing for too long and I am so flooded in guilt because the fact that I wrote more for you compared to the other boys get my heart in knots. Yes my secret identity is Queen Cheesy.
In fact, I have a theory that if I was the guy, I would be the most romantic boyfriend a girl could get. Like honestly, legit. If I was a guy.
Beyonce: If I was a BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY! I think I would UNDERSTAND!
Hehehe. ANyway.
I seriously have to go know.
Bye!
Lots and lots and Buckets and Oceans Full of Love,
EmEm
xx

P.S Don't tell the boys about us staying in and watching movies. I bet my next pop tart that they will come and crash it no matter what we say. ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment